- Dimensions:H 6 x W 25 x L 36 cm
- Fights boredom by keeping your cat busy
- Helps reduce destructive behavior by exercising your cat’s mind
- Strengthen the bond with your cat
- Fun for all cats, regardless of age & size
DIFFICULTY LEVEL 2
Replace your standard bowl and feed your cat from the puzzle to engage their natural hunting and foraging instincts.
TIPS: To encourage your cat’s natural hunting instincts you can place treat puzzles in different places each day. Try hiding treat puzzles in different rooms, behind the sofa or behind a door.
You can place in the compartments both wet and dry kibble!
In order to keep it clean, simply remove all treats/kibble and hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse clean and dry. Fill again for more fun!
Nina Ottosson´s philosophy is that the dogs and the cats have four legs and one head, and all five need activity in different ways – both physical and mental. Her durable and interactive games have been designed to stimulate your pet’s brain whilst reinforcing its relationship with people.
|Dimensions||10 × 15 × 10 cm|